Sprayer Tar, Tar and Chip is a low-cost alternative to asphalt, offering a more solid surface than plain gravel.
It also has a rough texture, which makes for much better footing when wet or ice-covered.
We can apply tar and chip to new or existing driveways at a much lower cost than tarmacing or concreting.
Tar and Chip is suitable for residential and commercial driveways, car parks, forecourts, private and commercial roads.
The chips are available in a range of sizes and colours.
Advantages of tar and chip
- Lower cost than asphalt or concrete
- Hard wearing and can cope easily with heavy use or large vehicles.
- Can be installed over existing driveways.
- A variety of colours and finishes available
- Low Maintenance
- Good grip when wet or icy